Panchpokhari trek (five ponds) is the elevation of (4,100 m) ninth wetland in all around the world. It is situated on the lap of Dorjee Lakpa Himalaya, in the Sindhupalchok district. Panchpokhari is a secret holy place of followers of Buddhist and Hinduism. Further more, entire inhabitants have visited in this holy place, On the occasion of janai purnima (full moon day), the month of July/August. However, around of this holy lake you will notice that traditional Buddhist prayer flags are installed on top of the trees to trees by Hyolmo/Yolmo peoples who believe will prevent demons from entering.
Explore This Off The Beaten Trail of Nepal,
It is believed that the panchpokhari (five ponds) lake was created by the trident of a Hindu deity lord Shiva. According to mythology, The lord Shiva used marijuana that originated from the tussle between God and demons which cause of a lot of pain and hangover. After huge struggle he flew to the Himalaya in the effort to drink cold water to sooth his burning throat. He cracked open the mountain and from where came the water and created this panchpokhari lake(five pond).
Secret Holy Lake in Sindhupalchok,
Panchpokhari trek (five ponds) is an amazing journey through the untainted trail. This is a new trail launched by Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal and Tourism board of Nepal in 2012. This trails starts along with the drive from Kathmandu to Baruwa. Even though tea house/ lodges is not available on this trail so our highly an experienced trekking cook will prepare the food and serve to the guest as like on the other trails.
This trail offers some incredible viewpoints the peak dorjee Lakpa Himalaya (6,965 m), phurbi chhujyu (6,636 m), madiya (6,257 m), Rowling, Lantang ranges , and Jugal himal. Panchpokhari is inclusive of cascading hills, raging Indrawati River, lush green forest of rhododendron, incense plants, Oak trees, rare species of birds like lophorus, monal, escalators monal, and many more animals.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1355m)
- Day 02: Drive to Baruwa (1755m)
- Day 03: Baruwa to Nohchyang (3700m)
- Day 04: Nohchyang to Panchpohari (4100m)
- Day 05: Panchpohari to Nohchyang (3700m)
- Day 06: Nohchyang to Hile-bhanjyang (3400m)
- Day 07: Hile-bhanjyang to Pauwabash (3700m)
- Day 08: Pauwabash to Kamikharka (3000m)
- Day 09: Kamikharka to Phurse (2845m)
- Day 10: Phurse to Chautara (2000m)
- Day 11: Drive Chautara to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Departure your destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1355m)
Day 02: Drive to Baruwa (1755m)
Day 03: Baruwa to Nohchyang (3700m)
Day 04: Nohchyang to Panchpohari (4100m)
Day 05: Panchpohari to Nohchyang (3700m)
Day 06: Nohchyang to Hile-bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 07: Hile-bhanjyang to Pauwabash (3700m)
Day 08: Pauwabash to Kamikharka (3000m)
Day 09: Kamikharka to Phurse (2845m)
Day 10: Phurse to Chautara (2000m)
Day 11: Drive Chautara to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure your destination.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- All government and local taxes and company service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Highly an experienced trekking Guide and potters for each pax.
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs.
- Highly an experienced trekking chef will prepare the food on the trail for the clients.
- Tented accomodation on whole trek.
- Tourist Bus/Jeep transportation from Kathmandu to Baruwa/ Chautara to Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Inernational airfair.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, mineral water etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Tips for trekking crews.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
|Trip Start Date
||Trip End Date