Bardia National Park
Bardia National Park is the largest and most isolated protected area in Nepal, and established in 1988. Spanning across a dense 968 sq km area, Bardia National park is smaller than Chitwan National park but doesn’t lag behind in terms of flora and fauna. Situated in the mid-far western region on the eastern bank of the Karnali River, about 600 kms west of Kathmandu, this majestic isolated land is home to the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger and Nepal’s famous one horned rhinoceros, along with numerous other species of birds and animals.
In Bardia National Park, There are wide range of jungle activities available inside the park. Elephant rides are the best way to explore the jungle and search for wildlife. Jeep safari and jungle walk with an experienced guide are also among other alternatives. Another exciting feature is the rafting and canoe ride along the Geruwa river, which offers a regular spotting of ghoral and marsh mugger crocodiles as well as the elusive gangetic dolphins, if you are lucky. All of these activities are included in your jungle package.
There are estimated to be around 22 Royal Bengal tigers and few one-horned rhinos at Bardia. Other mammals in the park include the Antelope, the Blue Bull, and Himalayan Tahr, Langur monkey, grey langurs, Rhesus macaques, leopards, civets, hyenas, sloth bears and barking, spotted, Sambar and hog deer. Bardia also has more than 250 species of birds, including the endangered Bengal florican and sarus crane.
Conservation is a strictly implemented within Bardia; it is possibly the most well preserved site in the nation. The WWF and the Nature Conservation Trust are actively monitoring wildlife and breeding habitats in the park. They have also implemented an educational scheme for local people highlighting the need for conservation, where celebrities around the globe (Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez, etc.) have visited to promote the cause. Bardia National Park is a place one is destined to visit time and again.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Flight/ Drive to Nepalgunj (Bus Ride to Bardiya national park).
Day 03: After Breakfast we prepare to walk out for Jungle.
Day 04: Nepalgunj to kathmandu
Day 05: Fly back your destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
You will arrive on this day to Tribhuvan International airport, in Kathmandu. A representative from Karma eco adventure will transfer you at your hotel. You can take your time to stroll around and see the surrounding of your accommodation.
Day 02: Flight/Drive to Nepalgunj (Bus ride to Bardia national park)
On this day, after having breakfast we prepare to fly/drive to Nepalgunj, than we will transfer to hotel. In the evening, you will be briefed about your hike either in your dinner time.
Day 03: After breakfast we prepare to walk out for jungle
On this day after having breakfast you will walk out for jungle to elephant Ride, Jungle walkking and visits to the crocodile breeding centre, tiger tracking, Bird watching, river dolphin viewing. than back to hotel at over night.
Day 04: Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Today after breakfast ,We Drive/board towards an early morning Nepalgunj to Kathmandu. and transfer to hotel.
Day 05: Fly back your destination
On the day, Karma Eco Adventure's staff will drop you in Airport as per your flight time to back your destination.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- All government and local taxes and company service charge.
- Highly an experienced tour guide.
- full board meals during the tour.
- Best available local lodge/ teahouse on tour.
- Flight /Bus transportation from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
- International airfair.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, mineral water etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Note: Hotel & airfare rates might increase in-between than now given prices.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Tips for tour guide.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|