Bardia National Park
Bardia National Park in Nepal is the best place for wilderness jungle safari. This is the park on the western side of Nepal. Usually most of the tours in Nepal happen in Annapurna and Everest region. However, Karma Eco Adventure tries to accommodate all.
The Bardia National Park is home of wildlife and people. Travelers can relish the chance to encounter Tharu community too. Therefore, it is jungle safari adventure as well as cultural excursion. Relish every bit of nature and culture’s great amalgamation.
Jungle Safari inside the Bardia National Park is different than in Chitwan. It is particular and unique. This is the only place where one can have the sightings of river dolphins in Nepal.
The forest is of sub tropical type. One can enjoy the jeep safari, elephant safari and walking too. Lots of foreign animal channels and geographic channels have featured the National Park.
It is rich in vegetation, wildlife and multiethnic community. However, the major attractions of the park is its diversity. No where in the world that you will find the perfect relation between nature and people. However, the people living inside the park are equally aware about the nature’s great consequence.
Royal Bengal Tiger, One Horned Rhino, Monkeys, Deers and numerous species of birds are available too. Live like locals and traverse forests like jungle men.
Mid Western and Far Western Nepal is always fascinating. It is untainted and tranquil too. Therefore, every tour of these places bring virgin memories. Karma Eco Adventure knitted the jungle safari itinerary for the great adventure tour in Nepal.
Witness insects, vegetation, endangered wildlife and Terai flatland belt of Nepal. You will love to spend the most serene time inside the sub tropical forests of Nepal.
Book with us. Get ready to be astounded by the nature’s great wonders in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Flight/ Drive to Nepalgunj (Bus Ride to Bardiya national park).
Day 03: After Breakfast we prepare to walk out for Jungle.
Day 04: Nepalgunj to kathmandu
Day 05: Fly back your destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
You will arrive on this day to Tribhuvan International airport, in Kathmandu. A representative from Karma eco adventure will transfer you at your hotel. You can take your time to stroll around and see the surrounding of your accommodation.
Day 02: Flight/Drive to Nepalgunj (Bus ride to Bardia national park)
On this day, after having breakfast we prepare to fly/drive to Nepalgunj, than we will transfer to hotel. In the evening, you will be briefed about your hike either in your dinner time.
Day 03: After breakfast we prepare to walk out for jungle
On this day after having breakfast you will walk out for jungle to elephant Ride, Jungle walkking and visits to the crocodile breeding centre, tiger tracking, Bird watching, river dolphin viewing. than back to hotel at over night.
Day 04: Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Today after breakfast ,We Drive/board towards an early morning Nepalgunj to Kathmandu. and transfer to hotel.
Day 05: Fly back your destination
On the day, Karma Eco Adventure's staff will drop you in Airport as per your flight time to back your destination.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- All government and local taxes and company service charge.
- Highly an experienced tour guide.
- full board meals during the tour.
- Best available local lodge/ teahouse on tour.
- Flight /Bus transportation from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
- International airfair.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, mineral water etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Note: Hotel & airfare rates might increase in-between than now given prices.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Tips for tour guide.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|