Visa information of Nepal
- Multiple Entry : 15 Days US$ 25.
- Multiple Entry: 30 Days US$ 40.
- Multiple Entry: 90 Days US$ 100.
- Free visa for 30 days is available only for nationals of SAARC countries.
- for extension of visa for SAARC nationalities, the rules & regulation is same as that other nationalities.
- Tourist can stay for a maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Jan 1st to Dec 31st).
- Extending the visa at the rate of US $2 per day.
- Eventhough, a minimum amount of 30 US$ has to be paid for a period of 15 days or less.
- On your Arrival Day at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal).
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal).
- Kodari, Tatopani Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border).
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal).
- Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal).
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal).
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal).
NOTE: Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Swaziland, Somalia, Liberia, Iraq, Ethiopia, Palestine, Syria & Afghanistan. For more information, please visit the website of Department of Immigration in Nepal: www.nepalimmigration.gov.np