- Purchasing comprehensive travel insurance package is must against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is a must for all our esteemed clients.
- The insurance policy of the guide is responsibility of Karma Eco Adventure and our guide as well as climbing Sherpa is insured.
- No rescue, evacuation or hospital transfers shall be done from any point of the trek unless the trekker or guide suffers a life threatening illness. In case of any of the actions mentioned above the client’s insurance company will be notified immediately and action would be taken as per the instructions of the insurance company.
- In case of medical evacuation, hospital transfers and emergency in odd hours i.e. at night or early in the mornings, when the offices are not open and in case of not being able to contact insurance company for any reason, the client or guide shall be evacuated or transferred to the hospital by looking at the condition of the client/guide and only with the permission of the client/guide.
- Karma Eco Adventure shall not be responsible for any payable amount to the insurance company once the protocol is followed and the client rescued as mentioned above.