Terms & Conditions
Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd. is a responsible company registered under the Government of Nepal and also abides by its laws. Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd. shall accept your bookings under the following Terms & conditions.
- Terms & Conditions: 30 percent down payment is required to make in advance as per the company’s policy for booking purposes and the total amount entitled for the treks and tours needs to be deposited up front before or after arrival to Nepal.
- You can pay applicable amount either by bank transfer or deposit.
- You can pay your applicable amount in cash.
- Terms & Conditions: We accept all last minute bookings for treks and tours in Nepal but for outbound tours to countries Tibet, Bhutan and India at least 10 days of prior notice is required. Interested candidate or group needs to deposit the entire trek or tour cost at the time of booking.
- No refund shall be entertained by Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd. for 30 percent deposit amount, in case of cancellation of trip for any reason before starting the trip.
- No refund will be made for clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary and regardless for any reasons while on the trek
- It is our responsibility to help client complete the trek at any cost, taking all proper precautions. Hence, if the client withdraws from the trek showing any reason S/He shall not be entertained with any refund.
- Terms & Conditions: Prices are subject to change and we the Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd. management team reserves the right to revise pricing rate posted offered by us, under many circumstances, or with the fluctuation of dollar market and other various external factors that are beyond our control, for instance fluctuation in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on with affordable and competitive rates.
- If Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd. cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural calamities, conflict, harsh climate etc. before commencing the trip, we would be happy to refer an alternative trip of a similar standard.
- Any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking is entirely your responsibility and in no circumstance would be refunded or entertained by Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd..
- A tour/trek guide who represents Karma Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd.. deserves all authority during your tour in Nepal and outbound tour If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
- It is clients due responsibility to pay for their meal and accommodation during the entire trek if just the guide service is purchased from the company.
- It is client’s responsibility to make all required purchases for Trekking in Nepal. No price includes any sort of trekking gears or equipment.
- Terms & Conditions: We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must for you to understand what you are accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries cannot afford such amenities. Weather is another factor that directly impacts your flight, travel and trek. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
- On any account, we’re not responsible/ for any loss or damage of your luggage, property or belonging with you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
- All necessary documents must be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absence of essential papers and documents.
- Your safety and fun is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our security drill honestly and sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble free. Nevertheless, in case of catastrophe backup plans might emerge and under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as landslides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring would be your responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
- There is virtual possibility of flight delay or postponement due to notorious weather in Himalayan regions which could happen, particularly, in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region. Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with multiple delays to avoid frustrating consequence. In case of flight cancellation pre-tour/post-tour, you are responsible for your occuring accommodation and food expenses yourself.