Paragliding In Nepal
When you think of paragliding in Nepal, the first thing that comes to your mind is the beautiful mountains. When you think of mountains, there’s no better place in the world to view them than the sublime land of Pokhara. Pokhara is the most beautiful city of Nepal and a regular admiration of travellers from all over the world, is a must-visit for all those who love nature and travelling. Among the many fun things to do in Pokhara, a recently new adventure Paragliding has been a major favorite among local and international tourists.
Paragliding in Nepal commences from November through February, but November and December are considered the best times of the year. The altitude of this place and its positioning among the numerous lakes in the valley has adjusted alocal microclimate here that is suitable for paragliding. The take off point for Paragliding is Sarangkot, which is located at 1592m.), at a 20 minutes zeep ride from Lakeside. It offers a striking view of the Fewa Lake and mountains all around. Once you take off from the top of the hill, you are in for a thrill of a lifetime. Flying up above the lake, with cold air rushing up and over, and all those gorgeous mountains around, those 30-45 minutes will be the best you’ve spent in your life. The glorious view of Annapurna range and the glorious landscape around Pokhara valley, Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), LamjungHimal, AnnapaurnaHimal, Himchuli, Fewa Lake, Rice field and rivers below will make this trip simply unforgettable.This trip demands no previous experience whatsoever, and you will have highly an experienced pilot to safely escort you throughout the journey. So, what are you waiting for? Fasten up your belts, and fly!!
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly/Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 03: Wake up and travel to fewa lake
- Day 04: Drive-Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 05: Departure your destination
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
After your arrival at Airport in medieval and modernized Kathmandu, you will be warmly welcomed by Karma Eco Adventure representative and transfered to the hotel. After check in and some refreshments, our guide will come to meet you and give you a briefing about Pokhara city and paragliding.
Day 02: Fly/Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
On this day early in the morning after breakfast, we will Fly/Drive with scenic green forest along the road to Pokhara via prithivi highway. The drive could take arround 7 to 8 hours to reach in Pokhara. then will transfered to hotel.
Day 03: Wake up and travel to fewa lake
On this day early in the mornig will travel arround fewa lake with bharahi temple also well known as fewa lake temple. It is hindhu goddess durga temple which is situated middle part of the fewa lake. after than will back to hotel to have our breakfast and drive to sarangkot to fly on paragliding. At 12: 00 pm will start Pokhara City Tour ( Mahendra Cave, Bat cave, Devid falls ,World Peace Pagoda (shanti stupa) Boating at Lakeside). over night at hotel.
Day 04: Drive-Pokhara to Kathmandu
While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, we head up to see cabukaar to reach Manakamana Temple. Overnight at kathmandu hotel.
Day 05: Departure your destination
On this day, Karma Eco Adventure's representative staff will drop you at airport to fly your destination as per your filght time.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle (depends on group size).
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- All government and local taxes.
- Highly an experienced tour guide.
- 2 nights hotel rooms in Pokhara but food is not included.
- Accidental and medical Insurance of tour guide.
- Flight/Tourist Bus transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, mineral water, cold drinks etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Note: Hotel & airfare rates might increase in-between than now given prices.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotel.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Tips for tour guide.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
No reviews available for this package.