Namo Buddha Tour
One of the most beautiful and serene places around the Kathmandu valley you definitely cannot miss
travelling to, is the Namo Buddha tour. Namo means “Namaste” ; thus the phrase Namo Buddha
translates to “greetings to Buddha”. Situated on the top of a beautiful hill (1750m), at a distance of
about 40kms. from Kathmandu, this glorious place is a famed destination for hiking as well as meditation.
According to the fable Buddha, in one of his previous lives as a hunter, encountered a starving tigress
and her cubs here, and moved by compassion, offered his own flesh to her, a sacrifice that helped pave
the way for his eventual rebirth as the historical Buddha. The very stupa is supposed to contain the
hunter’s bones and hair. Thus this place glorifies a symbol of human sacrifice at its highest level.
Namo Buddha Tour is a place of divine beauty and tranquility. Anyone who has travelled here shares a
soothing sense of spirituality.
You can also visit famous Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery where more than 250 monks reside today.
The top of the hill is covered with sacred flags and offers a fine view of Himalayas and traditional
villages. Namo Buddha Tour is an ideal journey for those who love learning new culture and can manage a
few hours of hiking.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Drive to namo buddha (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Welcome to Nepal ! A representative from Karma Eco Adventure will receive you at the airport and drop you at your hotel. On this day you will not do much but relax and go around your hotel location. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to namo buddha (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Today after breakfast at 8 o'clock in the morning, we start to drive for namo budhha tour. It will takes an hour to reach on the destination than will explore about namo budhha as well.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle (depends on group size).
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- World Heritage sites all entry fees
- Tourist vehicle during the tour.
- Highly an experienced city tour guide.
- Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival and airport tax during the departure (4 copies of passport size photo).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu hotel.
- Lunch during the day tour.
- Tips for tour guide.
- Anything else that is not mentioned on what is included.
No reviews available for this package.